There are many rock songs that you can play if you are passionate about this style and want to learn how to play it. Here below is a list created for you, with the 25 easiest songs to play rock.
Obviously there will be more but these are the ones I have chosen. Besides, just because they are easy doesn’t mean they are boring, in fact the most mythical rock songs are easy songs.
Next to the title of each song you have 3 links: the chords that you can access by clicking on them, a version – because you always learn better by seeing how other people play it – and finally the original song so you can compare it with the chords and the cover.
Now choose the one you like the most and enjoy!
- Knocking on heavens doors – Bob Dylan/Guns ‘n’ Roses cover.
- Satisfaction- Rolling Stones
- Seven Nation Army – White Stripes.
- Boulevard of broken dreams – Greenday.
- Doesn’t Remind Me-Audioslave.
- I love rock n roll – Joan Jett.
- Zombie – Cranberries.
- All Shook up- Elvis Presley.
- Creep – Radiohead
- Heart shaped box – Nirvana.
- Highway to Hell – AC/DC.
- Cocaine – Eric Clapton.
- Rockin’ in the free world – Neil Young.
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love – Queen.
- Blitzkrieg Bop – The Ramones.
- Song 2 – Blur.
- Down in a hole – Alice in chains.
- Should I stay or should I go – The Clash.
- Brown Eyed Girl- Van Morrison.
- Smoke on the Water- Deep Purple.
- Californication- Red Hot Chili Peppers.
- Demons – Imagine Dragons.
- Yellow- Coldplay.
- All apologies- Nirvana.
- Every rose has its thorn- Poison.
Are there any others that you think are easy and would like to share? Leave a comment.