In this post you have 4 easy guitar songs. If you are just starting to play the guitar, in 10 hours you can learn to play these easy songs if you follow the next steps. You only have to learn five chords, the most common ones, only 5 and 10 minutes of your time. The remaining 10 hours will be used to exercise, remember the forms and learn these 4 guitar songs for beginners.
How much time will you need?
- 0-5 minutes to read this post and have all the necessary information.
- 30-60 minutes to practice these 5 chord forms
- 60-600 minutes to consolidate
Play the guitar every day for 20 to 30 minutes. You can learn to play the guitar while watching TV, when you come home from work, or while talking to someone, the important thing is to have the guitar in your hands and get used to it, get to know it. Keep the rhythm and tempo and find a song that contains these chords. Focus on improving your right hand playing and the rhythm that the guitar carries.
What do you need to know to play the songs below?
Recommendations before the songs (very important):
- To play the rhythm well you need more than 10 hours, but not much more, don’t get obsessed with it either, the important thing is that you play every day. You heard me well. EVERY DAY.
- The position of the left hand is important. There are many vices to take into account when we start playing the guitar.
- Press the notes firmly but without hurting yourself, if you see that it hurts, stop playing for a moment.
- At first everything may not sound right, but I promise you that with 20 or 30 minutes (you can even more) a day you will start to notice that those chords that were difficult before are not so difficult now.
- It is important to have a manual or course that can help you observe your progress.